Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sep 14,2016 "I Believe In Miracles"

This week I have not stopped laughing. I cannot stop laughing with (at) Sister Sookhoo. Every single day that we have been companions so far, she has asked me the questions: "Do you believe in miracles?" and "Do you believe in life after love?" She is a never ending ball of energy, and I feel so excited when we go out and do missionary work together. We meet interesting people and uninterested people alike, and no matter who we are talking to, I feel like we have been able to relate everything to the message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ because Sister Sookhoo was probably born to be a missionary. 

I also went on exchanges with Sister Davis, and exchanges always brings miracles so that was exciting. We took a really awesome spiritual tour together where we really felt like we were in tune with the person's concerns and needs. 

After the guest walked away we realized that we forgot to ask them their contact information. Literally fifteen minutes after the tour, after expressing some regret and probably after guest was long gone, we decided that we needed to go find her. We went outside and decided that we would just walk around the grounds once and if we didn't find her, we would go back inside. Just as we finished deciding that, we saw the guest walk around the corner and say "oh hey guys! I just went to get some food and happened to come back this way." 

Then Sister Davis got her phone number. 

It is so funny what happens when you have faith and say to God, "It doesn't seem possible, but I know it's important, so I will go out and do." 

I now believe in miracles.

This is the only picture I took this week:

It's a picture that hangs in one of the children's bedroom in the Beehive House. 

Have a happy third week of September peasants

No comments:

Post a Comment