Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Aug 10, 2016 "Jesus and the Angry Babies"

In one of the new Meet the Mormons videos there is a segment called "The Horseman" and he says "my job as a horse trainer is to help these horses reach their highest potential." It's kind of a strange sentence, but it's how I feel about God. I'm fine by myself, but with God, I can reach my highest potential. 

There are so many people who don't even know that there is so much out there, that they can reach their full potential with God, because they haven't even heard the word of God. 

Today I read in Romans "Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

That is my thought for this week. Keep sparkling my friends. 

Pictures:

Conference Center exploring


21,000 seat! "A 747 jet plane could fit in the auditorium area" I have no idea what a 747 jet plane is, but that is a fun fact.









Mike Tyson 


Fun zone


Art




No comments:

Post a Comment