Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Last P-day in P-town:(

This is my last preparation day in Provo. I go back all the way to Temple Square on Wednesday. It's been such a good 3 months, meeting people so many good good people. 





















For my last full week here, we got to go to the Provo City Center temple twice! The first time with our district missionaries, and the second time with Amy to do baptisms for the dead.



I looooooooooove going inside temples. It's architecturally beautiful, but it is so much more than that. You know that queasy happy feeling that you feel when you look at something so wonderfully beautiful, like a painting that resonates with you, or the view from a mountain summit? It's like that but x10. You just know that God loves you when you walk inside a temple.

And I am so blessed that I'm getting transferred right next to another temple. Hehe. 
Other things that happened: 
Zone Training Meeting




Hong Long cooked for us 





















(notice the zhong zi on the left side. I almost died from happy)





















And my last Sunday here as a missionary:





















I know that God is real and that He loves me because I have met so many good people that inspire me.

Until next year, Provo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment