Friday, July 1, 2016

ba-bam

Sorry that I don't have a lot of time to write this week... But here is basically what happened this week. 

Being in a trio is great, but taking language tours and having to translate to two companions is a little hard. This entire week I felt like I sucked at explaining things, giving tours, and translating for my companions... But by miracles of the spirit which I feel unworthy of, somehow the guests always feel the spirit and are touched by our very poorly phrased explanations. And they want to read the Book of Mormon. And they want to meet with local missionaries. And then they give  us their contact information so we can get them connected with the missionaries in their area. In the words of Sister Lenogon... BA BAM. 

Pictures: 

HAHAHHA pretending like I can speak Japanese






Hello You can get baptised in any language you want 

If someone will make a puzzle out of this picture and gift it to me that would be great 





















Xiao Hong's baptism! She is the best person in the entire world. If you have any doubts about the Book of Mormon, go talk to her. 




















District

No comments:

Post a Comment